Jacket and Waistcoats

Alex C

Hi chaps

I have a Musto Lightweight Clay shooting Jacket in Wheat. Size XXL. In very good condition, i have only worn it a couple of times. Superb jacket that i will be replacing with a smaller on as soon as this goes. £43 inc Postage

I have a Barbour Sutherland waistcoat in Green size XL. In Average condition although it still looks smart enough. There are a couple of 'Clicks' where i've caught it on bushes etc and a patch on the bottom where my dummy bag has been rubbing it and made it look a bit 'hairy'. This may or may not come off with one of those clothes de bobbler things. £23 inc postage

Lastly i have a light brown with faint red lines, Tweed waistcoat by Hidepark.co.uk. I paid around £90 for this from a game fair. Its a lovely warm waistcoat and is in very good condition. Has leather panels on both shoulders and big cartridge pockets trimmed in leather either side with a big pocket across the back. It has a zip up front. Size is 2XL. £33 inc postage

I can supply pics to anyone who wants them just message me your mobile number or email address. Sorry i'm a numpty and cant post pics.

The only reason i am selling is i am 7 stone lighter than i was when this lot fit me and i need to fund a new wardrobe of shooting gear !

Thanks for looking

Alex