Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Army .44

Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Army

£160

.44 Rifle Private Seller
Used - Average Condition Weston Super Mare, Somerset
Cap and Ball
Dscf9026 Dscf9021 Dscf9022

Description

I'm regretfully selling my .44 Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Army as muzzle loading is no longer compatible with the wife or 2 young children!

It comes with an 3/4 full tub of Hodgdons Triple 7 FFFG, well over a 100 soft lead balls, a few wonder wads and a Pendersoli black powder measure from 5 to about 50 grains.

The Remington shoots well but has picked up a few battle scars along the way from being used as a club gun before I bought it. I have taken plenty of pics so hopefully you will be able to see what you are getting! The rammer pin has slight wear but has never caused me any issues.

Face to Face only. I work shifts so don't have my phone on a fair amount of the time due to job so email is probably the best contact.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Livefast123. Message them here

Cheers! The Mrs is a bit of a closet shooting fan, she pretends to not approve when in reality she loves shooting a few clays and the rifles but can't now she's 7 months preggo due to recoil. As we have another little one on the way it's the cleaning in the kitchen sink and drying in the oven that she falls out with :whistling: .

If it doesn't sell then i'll just keep it....

Edited by Livefast123

Cheers! The Mrs is a bit of a closet shooting fan, she pretends to not approve when in reality she loves shooting a few clays and the rifles but can't now she's 7 months preggo due to recoil. As we have another little one on the way it's the cleaning in the kitchen sink and drying in the oven that she falls out with :whistling: .

If it doesn't sell then i'll just keep it....

Didnt know you could get pregnant " due to recoil " :lol: