Wentworth Castle Country Fair

hitclays

Hi. Whats sort of things are happening at the show mate? Im working both days but trying to decide whether to book a day off.

No point entering the clay shoot unless theyre dustbin lid size id miss at the moment :()

usually 5 stands not worldclass birds just for the working man I think there was 40 birds at newby hall ( might be wrong )

I shot 29 I think but in my defence it was a new gun I had never shot before and it was the first time I had shot for 3 months due to be busy at work,

I won't be cla size but enough stalls to spend a hr or too I am not sure about the gun drag scurry s etc but weather says good so should be a good few hrs out website for it is a bit carp should have more press than it has I live 5 mins away and until Alan posted this I didn't know about it and have drove up Lowe lane today :)

Roughly as delburto says.40 bird sporting,40 bird 2 man flush and a pool shoot.Starshot is there with its national final on sunday ,Usual main ring,dog shows,falconry,craft and food marquees.Its the first time here so not a huge fair,but it can only get bigger and better.

Just had another look at the website and according to it the amount of shows competitions and attractions it looks like will be not that dissimilar to the yorkshire game fair at newby hall,

It is the 1st year though so I hope it's a good show that will grow for years to come.

http://www.starshotfinalsandcountryfair.co.uk/

Edited by delburt0