60 Bird ESP & 20 Bird Compak 23/11/13 Kent Clays

VanGogh76

We're kicking it off again but this time in Kent, looking forward to meeting up with some old and new faces

£19 - 60 Birds (Adults) ESP
£14 - 60 Birds (Juniors under 16)

£6 - 20 Bird Compak

Fibre preferred

£6.50 - Per box of 25 12g FIBRE WAD cartridges

£10 - Shotgun Hire (If required)

£40 - Tuition (30 Min) - Please call to pre-book this or use this link

Kings Standing Way

Tunbridge Wells

Kent

TN2 3UP

Car parking is available

Follow Kings Standing Way till you get past H Engineering on your right, follow the signs and turn right up a gravel path.
Follow the path all the way round and the shoot will be on the right.

(If you get stuck go to http://www.kentclays.co.uk/find-us.html)

Hearing and Eye protection is mandatory, we have both available if needed.

It is advisable to wear a hat

We are pleased to confirm that we will be running an open competition on the sporting layout with prizes for the high gun in each of the cash and cartridge classes.

Prizes will be awarded as follows :

Cash Class

High gun - £50

Cartridge Class

High gun - 250 cartridges

We will run this for the first few weeks to see how it takes off and then will review it afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I have being going there for a few years and it Has not been that good with the last owner,it closed after 3 weeks, how do you plan to make it work this time and is it going to be the same set up or different,

Edited by Ireland71

Hi Ireland71,

Glad to hear you know the grounds looking forward to meeting with you on the 23rd?

I have been running clay shoots for a while now both on a club level and large scale corporate events, my business partner is a fully qualified BASC Shotgun coach and between us we have a a good deal of experience.

We have a proven and tested way of operating - that's not to say we will not adapt, hence the competition on the first shoot - our layouts are varied and we cater for the newcomers and the intermediates, if we have a few AA shooters we may setup a special stand just for you, but one of our key goals is to encourage new people to the sport - We have a dedicated training stand normally for this purpose.

As for the previous chap who ran the ground I can't comment as I do not know him or 100% how he operated, however if there is anything you would like to see, just ask, we are normally fairly accommodating and if it is practical, possible and sensible we will have a look to see if it can be laid on.

Sorry for the late reply I have only just seen your post as for some reason there was no notification.

Speak to you soon,

Simon

• 2 weeks later...