Bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40 with Circle-X ret - BNIB

Spr1ng3r

As above, I have a BNIB Bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40 scope with Circle-X ret surplus to requirements. Product code 733961

These are outstanding scopes - on a level with Bushnell Legends unless you crank the mag right up in poor light, which is where the Legends are stronger.

Original box and all paperwork included - all I did when I bought it was unpack it and put it away after checking it over - it has never seen mounts.

Cost me £170 at the beginning of the year, Uttings have them on sale at the moment for £120 plus delivery, and it's been in my cabinet since I bought it. Easy to reparallax to air rifle ranges if you want to. Details on Uttings website http://www.uttings.co.uk/p107756-bushnell-trophy-xlt-3-9x40-riflescope/#.UmfLyZTk-gm or Bushnell's http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/trophy-xlt/3-9x-40mm-matte-black-circle-x-reticle

These are pin sharp, very bright scopes that work well in low light conditions.

I bought the Multi-X (recently sold on here :) ) the Circle-X and Mil Dot versions because I couldn't decide which one to keep - then I went with a Bushnell Legend instead :rolleyes:

Both the Multi-X and Circle-X are noticeably brighter and sharper than the mild dot - the Circle-X is very popular in America with deer hunters.

The Circle-X is a very useful ret - it can help you to quickly 'bracket' a target area and the edges of the Circle-X can be used as aim points where they meet and bisect the cross hairs, effectively giving you one mil dot up, down, left and right.

All Bushnell Trophy XLT scopes come with Butler Creek flip up covers and, as previously stated, all original packaging and paperwork is included.

Asking £100 including tracked, insured and signed for delivery - scope it totally unused and never been mounted.

Collection possible from north Tyneside or possibly Berwick upon Tweed areas, by prior arrangement. Pictures available if required.

Thanks for looking :)