AYA Yeoman sbs 12b

Ferretboy111

Have a Basic AYA yeomen sbs 12bore for sale due to no more room in my cabinet.

In good condition, has a few knocks and scratches and a main knock/scratch/dent on the fore-end which is pictured at the last picture, but barrels and general condition is good.

Usual shotgun certificate rules apply, im based in suffolk.

Have shot many things with it, it was my first gun. An all round decent little gun.

Looking for £80 B) but am open to offers as it needs to go!!!!!

Pm me if interested.

Thanks for looking.

:good:

Pictures are huge i know.

Another

Lots

:P

Plenty of pictures

:lol:

post-2453-1168269992.jpg

post-2453-1168270076.jpg

post-2453-1168270145.jpg

post-2453-1168270173.jpg

post-2453-1168270206.jpg

post-2453-1168270256.jpg

post-2453-1168270302.jpg

Yeah i must admit i love this gun, trouble is there are only so many guns one can have and actually use.

I use my o/u lanber for game, my .410 sbs for ferreting and ratting, the pump will be used for decoying and random walk abouts, so the sbs wont really get a look in.

Ill re-consider,

If it goes it goes, if it doesnt i dont really mind, it was my first ever shotgun, so has a place in my heart.

Alex

:good:

Oi, FB111,

Why didn't you talk to me first, if you've still got it, I'll have it. Bring it with you on Sunday and I'll cast an eye over it first.

Sure we can come to some arrangement :good::lol:

Shot with one on my last syndicate day, 28" barrel, lovely gun, came up well, shot lovely with it too. Only had six shots on three birds and hit two, both second barrel.

SS :angry:

Yo!

Just wondered if you still had the AYA matey? :)

Tez.

He does at the moment, because the idiot :) forgot to bring it with him on Sunday. Something about staying the night before at his girlfriends. Why is it women always get in the way of letting a man think straight and concentrate on what's important :no:

Alex, Bring it with you on Sunday when we go after the woodies mate. Never know if I take it, I might even use it and show you how it's done :)

SS :look: