pigeon, Rabbit Rats, Crow shooting wanted in the Wisbech area

Hi there door knocking is the best way to go , but in my experience , if you haven't got insurance a lot will not let you shoot,,, get door knocking , dress smart (not a suit) lol, be polite, and act professional , just remember to the land owner you are a stranger on his property with a loaded weapon,,,

Regard and good luck (camski) Paul

Done door knocking on the farm that surrounds and he is totally no shooting on his land. Will keep looking and putting the word about and when I'm able and my carer has the time we will do some more..

As to the comment that was posted on here that has now gone I have not just started shooting.i started at the age of 12. Many years ago now. If the forum has an option to ask for shooting I will use it along with any other methods and if it annoys certain members then all I can say to them is don't read it.

Hi ya Murrow-2006 well done on getting your permissions ,, keep at it mate I'm sure you do a good job and word will spread and before you know it you'll end up with more than you can shoot,,, anytime you fancy some bunny shooting send me an inbox and well have a day out on my shoot

Regards and good luck in the future shoot safe

(Camski) Paul