ATA Arms Neo 12g Inertia Semi-Auto Shotgun

NicholasSabuldihin

I was verry lucky today and was givern a ATA Arms Neo 12g Semiauto 28 " shotgun to try out on a full day clay shoot. First of all i was a bit weiry as i was told this gun was an import from Turkey, As i took my first two shots i was verry impressed with how the gun fitted and also the amount of recoil , Lets put it this way i was gobsmacked to be truthfull on how well it performed. During lunch i got talking to the gun shop owner who had lent me the gun for the day and he was saying when he visited the ATA arms factory he found out that they run along side with Beretta and Benelli , ATA actually produce and invented the inertia action for Benelli and also produce the semi auto barrels for Beretta. In the second half of the clay day after most guests left i decded to run some heavyer loads through to see how it performed, it took 32g and 34g with ease and what felt like a tickle of recoil.. I still carnt belive how well it performed and for the price tag of £750 and 3 year full inclusive warrenty i dont think you could go wrong, Now to the dredded word in semi Autos JAMMING, I ran though 250 cartrides and not once did it ever have a problem with jamming i even mixed up the cartrides in the chambor loading a selection of 2 3/4" and 3" at the same time. never stuck or jammed. I am verry impressed with this gun even though the finishing of the style was a bit plain and matt its a superb gun for the money and basically Benelli and Beretta quality. I even let the girlfriend have a few shots and she is just starting out and she says she could easy and comfatably shoot this 12g now all day if she had one of these. Not to the fact i have one on orderd for her birthday, but i am sure i will be having a few go's even if it gets me the back hand or not !