help offered

17hmr

kyska I think I have already said so many times that is the way I always work even though I have lost land in the past by doing that but now it will be either with me or when me and the landowner agrees and I would expect the same back no more if I go on your land and your landowner says he didn't know I was there its armed trespass

To clarify, if someone offers you a swap, will they also get a signed permission slip for the land you shoot on like you expect from them?

If so, then it's a great thing for a couple of guys to meet up and share.

Edited by kyska

I was just a bit confused, if you're looking for a shooting mate, sharing land, without disparity then it's great.

I'm not sure you've explained your motives too well though.

Too make it really clear, if you shoot on someone else's land, you require written permission, will you also give acquire written permission for the chap on your land?

Edited by kyska

if I go on someones land to help out once or twice as long as I get permission from landowner that's ok if im shooting regular them I would like written permission and I will supply a copy of my fac shotgun and my csa insurance no address phone no etc then if a accident does happen ( my fault )the landowner can claim off me not the person im with if im not down as being there and a accident does happen it hasnt in 20 odd years he cant claim off me so im protecting both of us and I will do the same for anybody as nobody can say a accident wont happen ( that's why we carry insurance ) if someone comes with me regular I will do the same and get a copy there firearms shotgun and insurance no and give to landowner hopes this clarifys everything if it don't then I realy don't know what to put or explain it better