Gerber and BG gear

Noidea

Gerber gator jr, brand new unused, no scratches, dust or dirt, has had no testing what so ever

post-69591-0-89235200-1397509119_thumb.jpg

Bear Grylls ultimate survival knife, brand new unused and untested, I have not even done that stupid paper cutting test we all do to see if the new knife is sharp

post-69591-0-71179100-1397509145_thumb.jpg

for both of these it would cost £70 before you pay for postage, so given that they are brand new I would ask around the £60 to your door

I also have a brand new BG field sharpener and BG fire starter in brand new and unused condition, the reason for the sale is I have bought the new updated gear so these are just sitting there now looking pretty

I would also consider a swap and would consider

some sort of bipod

leather ammo pouch

also open to suggestions for swaps, try me, the worst that can happen is I say no thanks

I would be interested in the Gerber gator jr on its own if anyone else wants the knife

regards

John

ok mate, im happy to sell them separate, let me know the cheapest you can find it before they charge you postage and we can do some sort of deal to make sure your getting a good buy

Hi

Cheapest I can find is here - http://hardware.lpwright.co.uk/Page_i450440 at £13.00

regards

John

Hello John, I wish you had been around when I was buying :D look this doesn't make sense for me bud, the post office want £6.30 off of me to post this, I was looking to lose a bit on each item but not give my stuff away, if you can collect anywhere local il get out to you or a mate within a reasonable distance and honour a deal at £13, other than that the best deal you will get is off the site you found, I cant compete with that, im in Lowestoft in east Anglia and can do about 20 miles on my moped to get to you, but other than that I will have to get rid of this advert and use the gator until it falls to bits through hard use, sorry for messing you or anyone else about, that was not my intention

Send me your details and I'll sort payment out

okey dokey, sounds good to me. il pm you

Edited by Noidea

Second dibs on the gator please

same goes for you bud, the deal that the other bloke has come up with from that company is unreal, didn't think it would be that low. but if you can get close to where I live il sell it for the price he found of £13, still a bargain as its brand new and you wont have to pay delivery

which model ultimate is this please ?

is it this one 22-31-000751

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p108159-gerber-bear-grylls-ultimate-fixed-blade-knife-22-31-000751/?gclid=CKXLzeGB5r0CFZShtAodqm0AfQ#.U07-maK3gv0

the lettering on the knife

holder lettering in middle is different

two bands for holding the knife are different

looks incorrect as can see from genuine link above, looks counterfeit ??

Edited by maxus77

which model ultimate is this please ?

is it this one 22-31-000751

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p108159-gerber-bear-grylls-ultimate-fixed-blade-knife-22-31-000751/?gclid=CKXLzeGB5r0CFZShtAodqm0AfQ#.U07-maK3gv0

the lettering on the knife

holder lettering in middle is different

two bands for holding the knife are different

looks incorrect as can see from genuine link above, looks counterfeit ??

The knife is sold mate, and there are no concerns with it being the real deal. I bought it from the very place you have given the link to uttings, that one in the picture may be fake. its just for the sake of this post, my knife doesn't even have the dirt on it like the one in the pic. let alone any numbers out of place, utting don't do counterfeit. just so people know, that's where the gator came from too

Thanks for being understanding. All the best.

Oh liking your signature made me smile.

No problem mate, glad you found that amusing. take care

Paul

Then rather than mess about what do you want for the Gator delivered

John

Yes no problem, il change it to £20 including delivery to stop any confusion, really wasn't expecting you to find a deal like that, and didn't factor in my local post office wanting me to give them my house in order to post something to someone

The knife is sold mate, and there are no concerns with it being the real deal. I bought it from the very place you have given the link to uttings, that one in the picture may be fake. its just for the sake of this post, my knife doesn't even have the dirt on it like the one in the pic. let alone any numbers out of place, utting don't do counterfeit. just so people know, that's where the gator came from too

No problem mate, glad you found that amusing. take care

Paul

no worries Paul glad just down to choice of photo, there's hundreds of sites selling fakes so its always worth people being aware of this issue

Edited by maxus77

no worries Paul glad just down to choice of photo, there's hundreds of sites selling fakes so its always worth people being aware of this issue

totally agree mate, its bloody nice to know there are others out there that watch others peoples back for them, I was surprised at the amount of rubbish out there too, came across the same things you probably have done in your searches while I was looking to buy this knife in the first place. could have got an exact replica of this knife for a tenth of the price. but anything other than the real deal was no good for me, the real version got such good reviews that I felt it was worth the extra, now I have the updated version of this knife and it is certainly worth the price of the real thing, cannot fault the new one at all, and its had some tough tasks given to it and its passed with flying colours, the one I sold is made to the same specs so the new owner will love it. thanks for your imput, much appreciated, take care

Paul

Yes no problem, il change it to £20 including delivery to stop any confusion, really wasn't expecting you to find a deal like that, and didn't factor in my local post office wanting me to give them my house in order to post something to someone

Then Im out, its available new and delivered for less than that price

John

Then Im out, its available new and delivered for less than that price

John

That's fair enough, that's the info I was referring to though mate, needed that info so I could make someone a better offer than they could find, just got your pm and ive replied

Take care mate

Paul