357 reloading kit

Sco77w

I am about to get a Marlin 1894 in 38 /357 and would like to start reloading for it. Ideally I would like a multi turret press (minimum 3) and something that is compatible with the Hornady dies.

I am new to reloading so will need everything. I will eventually want to reload 303 too but got another shotgun slot to fill on my FAC before I buy a 303

Start with a lee single stage mate lot easier to use, get your full set up from Henry kranks for bowt £130 for the lee anniversary kit then just need a set of .38special dies as these do .357 to and the lee loading manual then all sorted beside your brass heads powder and primers

Thanks. If I can't pick up some second hand gear it looks like this will be the way I go. Do the Hornady dies fit the Lee press?

I've heard that they are far better quality and give better results.

I cudnt tell you mate to be honest as just started reloading myself so my dad and I went halves and just brought everything we needed from kranks, if you loading .357 and .38 special rounds I found it easier just to buy a second set of dies to save keep altering between calibers so have them set for both ready. Also I personally brought a set of digital scales as my eyes weren't brilliant for the balance beam type and also a lube pad as sum people say you don't need to use lube on a carbide die and sum say you do I found out the hard way having to hammer a case out of my die not using lube