My Lab pups will not retrieve

I would start with a tennis ball, sit on the floor with the pup (one at a time), and roll the ball around and make a game of it. Once the pup is interested in the ball, roll it away in front of the pup and hopefully it will chase after it and pick it up. If it does, call it back make a big fuss of it and try again. Most labs want to pick things up and carry them around so they should be ok with a bit of patience.

Don't have the springer out with it for starters. Its not unknown for grown trained dogs to refuse a retrieve with other dominant dogs about. Most wont train a dog / puppy early days with another older more dominant animal present.

I think all will be good if you do this BUT you might have to do hold and release type drills in the house or similar without the springer anywhere near, suck it an see with a few play retrieves like you might with a far smaller puppy first without taking the prize till its forgotten it has it