Gun Watch

Ruger  10-22

£275

.22 LR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Semi-Automatic
Dsc_0032 Dsc_0033 Dsc_0034

Description

Ruger 10-22 in laminated stock. Stock virtually unmarked, gun in VGC condition with just the off scuff around the trigger guard assembly but nothing unsightly, just signs of use. 18" barrel screwcut 1/2" for mod AND STILL IN PROOF as it was done at the factory. Open sights still in place but high quality Picatinny rail fitted for scope mounting rather than the soft dovetail ones that come as standard. Full working order, I just bought it to use for some 22 rf semi auto ammo testing and it cycles well, especially with Fiocchi, eley and SK. Trigger is quite a good one for a 10-22 but the gun is totally factory and unmodified in any way other than picatinny rail and slight opening up of the barrel channel at the tip to remove the pressure barrel pressure blocks to improve accuracy and consistency. Comes with three mags, one older clear on and two black ones less than 8 weeks old, doubt it has fired more than 100 rounds through each. £275 asked but will accept reasonable offers, I just need top clear out too many excess guns now. SCOPE, Mounts and bipod NOT included. Gun located wakefield, West Yorkshire 2 miles from M62 junction 30. I WILL NOT RFD TRANSFER IT, too expensive and too many issues with handling damage from couriers and other people in the chain who wont take responsibility!

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member fister. Message them here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...