Lincoln Premier Gold 100 Aniversary .410

Lincoln Premier Gold 100 Aniversary

£550

.410 Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Nr Scotch Corner, North Yorkshire
Over and Under, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 30" barrels

Description

Long Story but this is an unwanted Christmas present.

Lovely Over an under shotgun in excellent condition Fired less than 200 carts. It comes with Carry Case, Cleaning Kit and Snap caps.

I am after a quick sale so will let it go for £550 or will swap with a similar 20 bore

Dave

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Devilishdave. Message them here

hi dave im interested in the lincoln ive got the same in 28gauge, is that the bottom line on price as im in bedfordshire and will come and pick it up and pay you cash on collection ive got a browning 425 30"20bore its only had aprox 250 cartridges thru it, unfortunately the stock was shortend for my boy, its glued back on its standard lenth now but you can see the join, mite be of interest but not a prob i have the cash to buy your gun without selling it thanx pete

hi dave, yes hes training to be a keeper, altho he would rather be in deer management,weve been at it today hes been helping run the beating line ive been picking up, look up paul childerly sporting in bedfordshire, best we hook up by phone mate this thing drives me to despair thanx pete mob 07850293006 look forward to hearing from you. ps reading would be good,