Camo gear for sale

conwyrod

Percussion Realtree (hardwood pattern) camo jacket. Size med (I'm 40 chest and it fits well with room and so it may fit 38 - 42), concealed hood and concealed foam pad for sitting on. The jacket is in good used condition and is winter weight. Ranger Realtree (hardwood pattern) camo trousers. Size med (I'm 34 waist and they fit well with a little room and side adjusters and so they may fit 32 - 35 ) they have numerous pockets and are in good condition. Redhead camo gloves.Camo fleece scarf.Camo bush hat. Fleece camo face mask. Camo tube scarf - tube part goes over the head and can be used as a balaclava or a neck role whilst the 'tail' is used as a scarf. Camo bits and pieces bag with draw string. Camo cloth which I have used as neck cover in the summer. Camo cartridge bag, fits around the waist and holds about 50 x 20 bore cartridges. The zips work fine but they have lost their toggles and these have been replaced by nylon or plastic bag ties. All the items are in decent used condition.

Cost for the job lot is £65 delivered.