NPPC Pigeon Shooting?

firebrand

I'll probably get 'struck off' here for asking this but Im seriously thinking of joining so I have to ask?

Is the pigeon shooting with them 'generally' good? I dont want to be out watching for birds/fields when all that they get is about 3 pigeons if you sit there all day?

Im not expecting birds piling in at 2 a minute but i would like some general feedback from any that are members as to how you view the shooting with them?

(I'm in the South Lincs area)

Should I join??

Thanks.

I'll probably get 'struck off' here for asking this but Im seriously thinking of joining so I have to ask?

Is the pigeon shooting with them 'generally' good? I dont want to be out watching for birds/fields when all that they get is about 3 pigeons if you sit there all day?

Im not expecting birds piling in at 2 a minute but i would like some general feedback from any that are members as to how you view the shooting with them?

Should I join??

Thanks.

you have pm

I have been wondering exactly the same. Am thinking of joining and am in the East York / Humberside area. Any info on the type / quality of land and shooting available in this area would be good!

Thanks

Should I join??

Thanks.

It did me ok untill I got my own permission. If you have no land to shoot on what have you got to lose?

Don't expect to set up and shoot 100+ birds - those days are few and far between. It is a case of find your birds, watch them, book out and hopefully shoot them :D :o

Give john a ring - but don't forget - he won't find the birds for you - thats up to you :good:

It did me ok untill I got my own permission. If you have no land to shoot on what have you got to lose?

Don't expect to set up and shoot 100+ birds - those days are few and far between. It is a case of find your birds, watch them, book out and hopefully shoot them :good::lol:

Give john a ring - but don't forget - he won't find the birds for you - thats up to you :good:

Just wondered how many birds you've shot on your own land Big Simmo?

Cheers, C.B.:~}

Enough to keep me happy CB, enough to keep me happy. Best bag so far is double my best on NPPC - you will have to ask john for that amount!

Field work is still the No 1 priorty - but nobody shoots the land only me :good::D;)???

Blimey - 210 - that's fantastic!

Cheers, CB

Enough to keep me happy CB, enough to keep me happy. Best bag so far is double my best on NPPC - you will have to ask john for that amount!

Field work is still the No 1 priorty - but nobody shoots the land only me :good::D;)???

Blimey - 210 - that's fantastic!

Cheers, CB

er - no, not quite!!!!!!! ???