Silva Electronic Compass/Navigator

workaholic shooter

Hi

I am selling this SILVA Multi Navigator, I did buy this here on pigeon watch recently for my wife, to use for geocaching, but it is all to much for her, it is a great bit of kit and it would be a waste for me to keep it but never use it, hence my re selling it.

I would like £35.00, posted

Payment by pay pal please.

post-18542-0-73055800-1430559397_thumb.jpg

It has a built in electronic compass, which gives you accurate directions to where you want to go, even when standing still or moving slowly, which is impossible with an ordinary GPS. The electronic compass also offers another advantage-it has a very low power consumption, actually it gives you 100 hours worth of navigation on just 2 AA batteries. the combination of the electronic compass and the high performing GPS receiver is ideal when navigating on foot for long periods.

The multi Navigatot also features a highly accurate altimeter which can calculate your altitude to within 1 metre, compared to an ordinary GPS, which is normally only accurate to within about+/- 30 meters. the altimeter function is a valuable aid in any terrain.

You will also find a weather forecast barometer in the Multi Navigator which in addition to giving you the forecast, gives the barometric history over the last 24 hours.

Thanks for reading

Gary.