RIZZINI E FLUSH OR EXTENDED CHOKES

The Clay Rascal

E Rizzini has three choke systems depending on the age of the gun that was made 1966 to 1996, and then continued by his nephew I Rizzini until current.

The earliest ones has stubby 20mm chokes with 5mm exposed, while the later ones have longer flush chokes, but the thread TPI and position is different on the mid production from the end production, so you will need to ID which specific choke series you have.

E Rizz did not make 1/8 skeet M/C ( to the best of my knowledge, never seen one), although he did make dedicated FC skeet guns.

To get skeet you will need either to open up 1/4 chokes by 5 thou, or buy in the current aftermarket.

I'd suggest Mandel 1/8 sk pair side ported at £34-95 each

www.####.co.uk

A picture of your existing flush choke will be needed for positive ID of which system you gun has.

E Rizzini has three choke systems depending on the age of the gun that was made 1966 to 1996, and then continued by his nephew I Rizzini until current.

The earliest ones has stubby 20mm chokes with 5mm exposed, while the later ones have longer flush chokes, but the thread TPI and position is different on the mid production from the end production, so you will need to ID which specific choke series you have.

E Rizz did not make 1/8 skeet M/C ( to the best of my knowledge, never seen one), although he did make dedicated FC skeet guns.

To get skeet you will need either to open up 1/4 chokes by 5 thou, or buy in the current aftermarket.

I'd suggest Mandel 1/8 sk pair side ported at £34-95 each

www.####.co.uk

A picture of your existing flush choke will be needed for positive ID of which system you gun has.

Hi Jerry thanks for the reply, have been in harrow hospital with the wife now we are back.

I will post a pick of my choke on the forum, thanks for the advice.

Mick