Pigeon Shooting S/E (Will pay or help you film your shooting)

Hello,

I'm very keen to continue shooting regularly and making shooting videos to upload on here after the season ends. If anyone is willing to allow me to pay to come and shoot some pigeons please get in touch. Or if you would like to try and film your own shooting I have a spare GoPro you could have a go with and I'll edit and upload your footage for you.

You can have a look at my videos in the Sporting section or by searching The Muddy Peg on Youtube to check my safety ect and how I put them together.

I'm fully insured, polite and respectful. I have bag and bags of my own kit. Most of my permission or places I pay to shoot pigeon are miles away up north, really hoping I can find something local to the South East and get out as often as once a week if poss.

Thanks.

Edited by OJW

Hello Ollie, your welcome up here in Cambridgeshire got some rape, roost shooting and will be some Spring drilling. Can't promise any pigeons although the drill ought to be good for a few.

I proberly owe you a day if you fancy a drive up.

Cheers john

Hello Ollie, your welcome up here in Cambridgeshire got some rape, roost shooting and will be some Spring drilling. Can't promise any pigeons although the drill ought to be good for a few.

I proberly owe you a day if you fancy a drive up.

Cheers john

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I'm more than happy to drive around the country, just hope the pigeons take the same course! I'll get in touch.

Also thank you again BB and the other chaps who have got in touch via PM.

Have a good evening.

Ollie