6.5x55 given the all clear

Big Dog

Well I got a phone call yesterday from the firearms department of the PSNI and they inform me that all has been past for my 6.5x55. From what I gather they have also passed some land I shoot on so I can practice targets shooting at different ranges on. That is not the norm here. I won't know for sure until I get my book but she said everything I requested was granted except clearance for .410 slugs for humane dispacting wounded deer of cattle. I can live with that.

I hope the book will arrive tomorrow so I can go pick up my gun at the weekend. Problem is I don't have the money for a scope yet. I would like a Kahles and I can get a good deal in the USA where I will be visiting family in July. I may wait and try to get it there with the £ strong against the $ presently.

I tried to purchase it on the internet this week but because the card billing address in NI and the shipping address USA they stopped the order.

As soon as I get is I post some photos.