S&B HMR ammo

caplock

Shot a few targets with some Sellier and Bellot 17 grain green tips. Only had a few that I swopped with a mate to see how they would perform.

Gun used was CZ varmint off a bipod, scope bsa sweet 17.

These were shot in an empty 100 yard bulk grain store so not too much variation due to wind, left hand target was shot from outside in the yard.

These really seem to shoot well in my rifle, only trouble is where to get them??

Can't find em anywhere, and my mate got them from a gun dealer in Reading, who surprise surprise has run out.

If anyone knows where some are pm me will ya?

Cheers

post-1306-1177700029.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest rabo

While i was waiting on my fac coming i was ringing around to see who stocked what ammo and prices etc.found a guy selling S&B 17hmr, this was a couple of months ago he was looking 6 or 7 quid for 50, happy days i thought can,t wait,phoned him today he,s now looking 11 quid, you know were he can stick them,

While i was waiting on my fac coming i was ringing around to see who stocked what ammo and prices etc.found a guy selling S&B 17hmr, this was a couple of months ago he was looking 6 or 7 quid for 50, happy days i thought can,t wait,phoned him today he,s now looking 11 quid, you know were he can stick them,

Spoke to Edgar Brothers, They are not being made at the moment due to a case defect