Best all-round 20g cartridges

Spoke to someone else there today as Charles was out (it was Charles who took my order) and they apologised as it's rare they make a mistake and even rarer twice in a row. They are giving me free delivery next time so I can't complain.

Good news. I should admit that I am a loyal customer of JC. Many orders; always helpful and never a mistake.

Good news. I should admit that I am a loyal customer of JC. Many orders; always helpful and never a mistake.

Yes that's what I've found, they have always been very helpful and I've ordered a lot from them over the last year or so.

They must have been having a bad couple of days.

If work is quiet tomorrow I'm going to sneak off to the shooting ground and pattern test a couple of my guns and cartridges although the weather isn't looking great.

Yes that's what I've found, they have always been very helpful and I've ordered a lot from them over the last year or so.

They must have been having a bad couple of days.

If work is quiet tomorrow I'm going to sneak off to the shooting ground and pattern test a couple of my guns and cartridges although the weather isn't looking great.

I have sum going south to Northampton on Saturday I am about 200 per thousand giz a ring 07714 323 909 ta george