I was shooting in Dover now moved to Peebles

Guest kenny

Guest kenny

I was shooting in Dover and have now moved to Peebles near Edinburgh

The land I was shooting on has a few others shooting on it but the farmer will happily let you shoot over it.

If you want details PM me frist come first served

The land I was shooting on has a few others shooting on it but the farmer will happily let you shoot over it.

thats real nice is that don`t see it very often hope you do well up north kid ???

bloody good of you mate, I would ask for the details but moving away myself means I will be barely shooting in kent anywhere near enough to do it justice! Sure a couple of the kent lads will happily take your hands off for it, although if you could put up the type of land/shooting it may help a few of them out, stopping them contacting you unecessarily. i.e. airgunners when the land is for foxing/decoying.

Well done m8 very generious,

Dan

hello and welcome to the borders mate

kirky ???

Guest kenny
bloody good of you mate, I would ask for the details but moving away myself means I will be barely shooting in kent anywhere near enough to do it justice! Sure a couple of the kent lads will happily take your hands off for it, although if you could put up the type of land/shooting it may help a few of them out, stopping them contacting you unecessarily. i.e. airgunners when the land is for foxing/decoying.

Well done m8 very generious,

Dan

Fair Point Dan

Well brought out the usual critter's are their Pigeons + Crow's for Decoying and the farmer really dos like the crows he loves to see them getting the good news very few Rabbit's his son has ferrets

Their is a problem with bird's in and around the grain silos so air rifle for that Job

His wife has some Duck's and Geese which occasionally have some unwanted attention from Charlie rifle for that one some good back stops around no real worries their.

The farm is mostly crops but he dose have a herd of cow's (who are not gun shy)

Just get onto me if you need anymore int

Cheers Kenny

Guest kenny

Thanks’ Kirky

Once I get settled I will be out looking for land and a Pigeon sod it any kind of shooting club

(Any pionters would be nice) :good:

Great to be home in Scotland

Cheers Kenny

P.S If more did this it would help folk new to shooting get started Just an "Idea" :good:

Guest kenny

If you are in the Dover area and need land this offer is still on the table

I can't believe no one down their need's land

It would be great for some one just starting out