Benelli Supersport 12 gauge

Benelli Supersport

£1,150

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Longfield, Kent
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, 30" barrels
Bsp_1 Bsp_2 Bsp_3

Description

This Benelli Supersport semi auto is in pristine condition, has had little use - only on the clays at around 1500 carts. Extremely effective semi, never had any issues, very reliable and comes highly rated.

This Benelli Supersport is the carbon model with the ported barrel and extended choke, comes with all five crio chokes, paperwork and the Benelli hard case, manual etc...all included.

Selling to raise funds for a Beretta a DT10 - its a genuine sale and I have dropped the price again to £1,150. (check out the Beretta Prevail 3 I have for sale too).

Any questions welcome.

Prefer F2F sale, RFD at your cost please.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member dmason24. Message them here

I want it but waiting for certificate :-(((

I was waiting for my licence and was in a similar situation so my mate put it on his ticket and kept it whilst my licence came through. Is that an option? I've dropped the price to sell as I have my eye on a DT10 at a good price so willing to compromise the price and this is a bargain as the condition of the Benelli I guarantee is immaculate!

there's never a bargain around when your looking for one paid 1700 for mine six months ago carnt believe no one wants it

Spoke to my local Benelli dealer and the market has slowed up. Checked the price and he agrees that it's well priced and should sell!