Shooting Opportunities in North Yorkshire

Afternoon all,

Are there any shooters local in the North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and East Yorkshire area that would be open to some company on one of their permissions?

I am hoping to find someone who can show me the ropes, how to scope the field, decoy correctly, set up an effective hide etc...

I am fully insured and located in Tadcaster North Yorkshire. I am willing to travel up to an hour which gives a huge geographical area I could cover and I know there are plenty of you out there.

I am not looking to step on any ones toes, hopefully just find someone that has a permission nearby and is willing to share some of their knowledge with me so hopefully one day when I get my own permission I know what I am doing and the etiquettee etc. I don't mind not shooting but just coming along to learn.

If you know anyone that may be worth speaking too let me know via PM, thanks in advance.

i should have specified perhaps that I hold a section 2 SGC and looking towards shooting pigeon, corvids, rabbits etc... I don't hold an FAC.