Ferret kits for sale

Boston

Our first litter has been a pure joy to raise, but sadly it is getting to the time when we must think about letting them go.

At the moment they are coming up 7 weeks old, eating soaked ferret food and mince and drinking well on their own. Mum had to be taken away four days back as she had had enough of being a mother and was in no mood for babies anymore - but they have not looked back since with three meals a day they are all well fed and growing like little weeds.

This as said has been our first litter and we do not plan on ever having another... too much hard work lol But all the babies are very well handled to the point I would keep them all if the other half would let me.

Both mum and dad have worked and proved their weight in gold in the field with bagged bunnies, no lay ups or sulking (tempting fait for next season now, arn't I lol)

We have silver & poly boys and one poly girl (sorry, two silver girls are staying here lol) and are super little ferrets. A working ferret is a happy ferret and would like them to go to working homes really, but active pet home will be good too.

We are looking for £15.00 each. Pick up from home only (Nr Boston, Lincs LN4). I will hold if £5.00 deposit is sent. Ready to go 5th July

Mum is poly - Dad is Silver

Thanks for reading.