mtc viper scopes

trevor

I have the 4-16x50 on my .223. They're good for that kind of money in my opintion. Don't be expecting Nightforce or Swarovski quality. Two things I would pick up on on mine is 1, the clicks, mine doesn't click too well so I don't have 100% faith in adjusting it that way. 2, at night it sometimes sufferes from a differing degree of white out. Not sure if this is the eye relief or what but ti happens under the lamp.

On the plus side I've shot foxes out to 155 yards with it, infact I've shot more foxes with this than with my old Nightforce that I recently replaced. Longest shot has been 202 yards in daylight on a greycrow.

I'm not 100% sure anymore if I'd buy another but I'm happy enough to keep the one I have :P

I have both the 6 - 24 x 56 MTC and the 8 - 32 x 60 MTC. I think they are very good scopes for the money. Personally, I don't like the lock ring method for zero resetting the drums as they can work loose (phillips screw would have been far better) but the push / pull locking turrets are good. My scopes have positive clicks and zero easily and well. Another negative is that I find that the IR battery lasts much less time than on other IR scopes. However, the reticule (SC8) is truly excellent.

Overall, I have no hesitation in recommending MTC.