Suzuki jimny

Hendrix's rifle

Up for reluctant sale is my jimny, only being let go as it's now too small for my needs (dogs, deer, future kids) I would have kept it if I didn't have as many dogs as I do lol. Good points, 90400 miles Strong little engine, 1300 twin cam petrol All oils/filters have been done within the last 6k miles, all axle oils, gearbox and so on. Tyres are in good nick, probably 16mm of tread all around (kobra malatesta trac 2's, new mid last year) It was lifted however the lift blocks have gone, springs and dampers still there to try and make it ride a bit nicer, it drives much better with a deer in the back. Both belts have recently been changed. Around 10-11 months mot on it. Now for the bad points,  No service history, it's been within the family for the last 10 years or so and has done minimal miles in that time, having a FULL serviced religiously every year, everything that its wanted has been done with the exception to the below. Blower motor has started making a slight noise, I will try and clean it out before it goes Some rust, it's an old jap car, they all rust! Nothing major, had a plate a couple of years ago and been ok since. The spare wheel is buckled, that's why it's now a spare The aeriel has snapped, not bothered me as i plug my phone in The bodywork is the worst bit, there are a couple of scratches and scuffs on it, nothing major. The fact its faded red is the problem! Again, I will try and get the machine polisher on it because it comes up a treat when it's been done The rear boot ram sometimes doesnt hold, not really bothered me. There is the famous wheel wobble at 45mph, before and after that it has gone, exacerbated by the tyres on it Now, it is an old car, had been used for it's intended use and HAS had deer and dogs in it, it is relatively clean inside considering, I will say dont expect a new car! All in all, a very reluctant sale and I will legitimately be sad to see it go, it has gone everywhere I want it to, be it off road or on road (if you know anything about the jimny, they are an incredible vehicle off road and will go most places including where the big toys go and beyond) Prices, having had a look around on the various sales sites I feel I have priced it accordingly at £1300 ONO. If I had the means and money to keep 3 cars in the family I would, without doubt. There may be a tear when it goes! It has been 100% reliable, it hasn't ever let me down and getting in to some of the places it goes means It had been serviced and looked after to save and issues whilst off the beaten track. Any questions just ask. I have listed pretty much anything WRONG i can, obviously if I think of anything else I will happily state it. If any pictures are needed send me a pm and I will get them sent over ASAP. Thanks, Ben