BSA spitfire carbine .177 cal

darren m

BSA spitfire .177 cal pcp break barrel

carbine model 10" barrel , volumetric silencer .

comes with special BSA adapter for charging straight from divers tank or stirrup pump or will take a buddy bottle , 2 x polished brass filler plug covers .

NIKKO 3x9x42 gold crown scope , scope covers ,set of medium double mounts , Parsons quality carbine gun bag .

All just been serviced by and set up by BSA ( with reciept included ) , shooting at 11.83ftlb with H&Nftt and 11.99ftlb with bisley mags .

All in all a full power easy to use break barrel pre-charged rifle , in very good condition .

looking to sell as a combo £195 plus post or you can collect .

many thanks

Darren .

thanks for that :( :rolleyes: really helpful .

well aware of how much they cost when in production , which was more than £150.

thats why its only £195 with the extras

here we go :-

BSA service and parts £41

parsons gun bag £25 +

scope £50 -ish+

mounts £17.99

BSA bottle / pump £16 + post

adaptor

total £150 + the gun price ( £179.99 when new ) and the service parts are guarnteed .

i think thats a good price for a peice of airgun history , considering what you pay for a springer .

anyway there you go .

if anyones interested its £195 posted S/D or will do a face to face swap for a decent springer combo.

thanks for looking .

i dont mate at this time , waiting to get my camrea back from a mate :lol: .

but if you search it you,ll see similar pics .

looks like a lightning but with more of a cheek peice , same size as lightning .

i love it , no faults at all .

its accurate , bang on the power , i just want something i can leave in the motor ( a springer ) and not have to worry about or charge up.

i,ve used it for lamping sessions and at the 50yard club range , so easy to use .

any more questions just ask .

yes mate , very easy to use , break barrel in the style of the lightning but pre-charged.

if you wanted to collect i,d knock the special del postage off which is £20 and and through in some .177 cal pellets .

still here for sale or swap

looking for a decent springer pref .22cal for ratting and odd bunny at the stables

• 2 weeks later...