me out shooting

bunnybasher07

well where do i start me n my brother (lewis) went up wardpark shooting and was walking to the position, lewis took 1 end of the field and i took another (which was swarming with bunnies :lol: ) firstly i stalked a fully grown rabbit just 50 yds where my static ambush was going to be and smaked it in the head B) but it went down stone dead but when i went for his pal 20 yds further i missed and went to retreive my 1st 1 and he had vanished i dont know why because it was a clean head shot and my dad says he seen it kicking its way into the braken soo not letting myself get let down i got into position and hit 7:30 i rattled a half grown wabbit just behind the eye at 30 yds he went down like a stone (2nd top rabbit in the picture below). Come 7:45 two wabbits jumped out at the same time and i couldnt resist, having a pellet in the breach and 1 in my hand for a very fast reload i squeeked then shot the first 1 at 32yds and then reloaded and hit his friends who didnt have a clue what was going on in the head aswell soo my brother never even got 1 :lol:;) (that evens up for last time when i dunted my scope <_< )

Does any1 recomend any pellets good for bringing down rabbits? cheers all comments welcome :yp:

10092007465.jpg

dsc00179.jpg

well where do i start me n my brother (lewis) went up wardpark shooting and was walking to the position, lewis took 1 end of the field and i took another (which was swarming with bunnies :lol: ) firstly i stalked a fully grown rabbit just 50 yds where my static ambush was going to be and smaked it in the head B) but it went down stone dead but when i went for his pal 20 yds further i missed and went to retreive my 1st 1 and he had vanished i dont know why because it was a clean head shot and my dad says he seen it kicking its way into the braken soo not letting myself get let down i got into position and hit 7:30 i rattled a half grown wabbit just behind the eye at 30 yds he went down like a stone (2nd top rabbit in the picture below). Come 7:45 two wabbits jumped out at the same time and i couldnt resist, having a pellet in the breach and 1 in my hand for a very fast reload i squeeked then shot the first 1 at 32yds and then reloaded and hit his friends who didnt have a clue what was going on in the head aswell soo my brother never even got 1 :lol:;) (that evens up for last time when i dunted my scope <_< )

Does any1 recomend any pellets good for bringing down rabbits? cheers all comments welcome :yp:

10092007465.jpg

dsc00179.jpg

Accupells all the time m8 excellent all round pellet iv used them for years