Pulsar Thermion Help

drsdavid

Hi all, can I ask if any Thermion owners here have set 2 or 3 different shooting distances into the profiles?

I have a 100 yard base zero but fancy building in a 200 plus a 300.

Just to clear up a few points on setting up. I would be grateful for a few tips.

Thanks in advance.  David

Hi

All you need to do is set it on A which is you 100yd zero. Then switch to B, put your 100yd x and y settings in and adjust your elevation up to 200yds get it on target. And do exactly the same on C to give you a 300yd zero. 

Must admit I have mine zeroed at 200yds and leave at that. 53gr bullet at 3850fps is point and aim on fox out to 300yds..loving the thermion... Great bit of kit

Always write your settings down some where... Just in case you need to reset.. 

That's excellent thanks. I'll start on that tomorrow. I know what you mean about making a note of the settings. I refitted the scope yesterday after using a conventional scope during summer. It took 4 shots to get on paper. If I had noted Coordinates before I would have been closer!

Thanks again. And yes, the Thermion is very good. Looking forward to many nights shooting.