Winchester SX3 in black synthetic.

Winchester SX3 in black synthetic. 28” barrel with 3, ½” chamber. 3 shot so on SGC. Multi choke with 3 chokes and decent Browning choke key. Has a good quality recoil reducer. Had a ‘Tru- glo’ sight bead which I removed so needs a new one (approx. £20 on Amazon). The gun is in good condition and cycles everything from heavy 3,1/2” loads down to 24 gram clay loads. It’s been cleaned and lightly oiled after every outing. Usual Winchester reliability.
With the gun comes an array of ‘Heavy cartridges’ mostly Steel and Tungsten shot. Approximately 650 in total.

Heres the list:-

6 boxes of Gamebore Mammoth magnum steel 3 ½”  , 42 gram # 1 shot, (6x10=60)

4 boxes of hull steel game 70mm / 2 ¾”,  28 gram #5 94 x 25 = 100)

Loose 65 x RC 3” magnum Steel 36 gram, mostly 3 shot with a few #1

5 boxes Gamebore Kent IMPACT 28gram tungsten #5 shot (Not in original boxes and some with a little rust but all will chamber) (5 x 25 = 125)

>300 loose cartridges, mostly lead, some showing some signs of rust.

The gun has some fantastic You Tube reviews, try googling: “Winchester SX3 vs. SX4 Semi Auto Shotgun Review Gould Brothers”, “Winchester SX3 Autoloader Shotgun Review”, “Patrick Flanigan and Winchester SX3 Fastest Shotgun in the World”.

I paid £ 475 for this package from Little Chopper a year ago, but despite shooting a few stratospheric geese with it just can’t shoot it as well as my old Beretta so it has to go. Now asking £425.00. I’m based between Huntingdon and St. Ives Cambridgeshire.

Sx3 1.jpg

Sx3 2.jpg

Sx3 6.jpg

Sx3 3.jpg

Sx3 4.jpg

Sx3 5.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...