FX pcps various, looking to swap for semi auto shotgun

Having just been approved for SGC last week I'm possibly looking to see if there is any scope for swapping one of my sub 12 pcps for a shotgun. I've been scouring the for sale ads over the last few days and we are spoilt for choice in terms of cheap used guns, though distance is often an issue and I'd prefer face to face on a potential swap than a blind distance buy from either dealer or private. I have heeded advice from the post I made about an ideal novice buy and when I have some lessons I'll probably use an over and under but for a longer term keeper I'd prefer a semi auto and most likely an Italian but would consider others - I've mainly browsed Beretta, Franchi, Benelli and Browning among others. If there is anyone who has a gun they want to move on and fancies an FX airgun I have the following

Cyclone walnut, (convential stock not thumbhole) .22  very good but a few very minor blemishes to stock £525

Streamline synthetic .22, very good £475

Typhoon hardwood stock .22 mint £425

Logun solo .22, hardwood stock, good, £265

As per rules, I have added guide prices I'd hope what I have would go up for on here or any other forums, if some one has something of interest just let me know but that of course is pending me actually receiving the cert. in some weeks time before a full deal could actually go ahead. The reason gor getting this post on a bit prematurely is that a couple of the above ideally need to go sometime soon anyway, so this is suitable opportunity is exchange is do aqble as opposed to cash sale. More than happy to get some photos up if needed though for a few days I'm waiting for a replacement phone

Edited by Acerforestry

Hi Acerforestry,

If you search SX3 you'll see my listing for my Winchester SX3, with lots of shells too. It's lighter than my Beretta 302, despite being a 3.5 inch magnum. I just don't shoot it as well as my Beretta. The heavy loads will be useful once you get your eye in, and the cheaper ones will mean plenty of cheap practice at the clays. Gimme a shout if you're interested.