Webley fx200

Devon Fox

hi fellas,

I havent shot air rifles since i was a lad starting out, i have just been given a Webley fx200 .22,my uncle is moving to France and no longer needed the gun.its imaculate, it had a couple of pellets lodged in the barrel which i have just removed, and it has a leak which i will investigate later.

Are they any good?, and how much do you pay for a recharge?

Looking forward to nailing some tree rats with it.

Guest rimotu66

Hi, do you mean a FX2000? If so i have one (see my other thread) Up to now i am very happy with it , it seems very powerfull and is very acurate. I havnt had mine long so am still experimenting with different pellets etc. I seem to be getting about 60+ shots at full charge then it drops off to 150bar (not sure if this is right so am gonna get mine checked out to).

Sorry I cant be any more help but please ask if you need any info.

Thanks fellas, yep it is a fx2000 ............ sounds like i have got lucky with this gift, havent decided whether i am going to keep it yet though, going to have some fun with it for a while and see how it goes?!, may even get it fac'd and stick it on my ticket, anyway pie in the sky at the moment!

How much are refills for airrifles, i read somewhere about a £5?, is that the going rate?