PILLA SHOOTING GLASSES​

ozalid

PILLA SHOOTING GLASSES

Pilla Athletes hold more Olympic Medals, World Championships, and significant shooting sports victories than all others combined. For over 30 years, Pilla has provided the very best in shooting sports eyewear and is partnered with ZEISS- with over 165 years of scientific development they are the oldest optics company in the world . We were founded on a passion for shooting sports and our designs come from direct knowledge and experience in the field. We have the worlds best shooting professionals using Pilla and are continually providing the most relevant feedback to enhance the design of all our products.

Pilla has created the most comprehensive shooting-sports eye science available in the market. We pride ourselves on providing lens and frame science that gives our athletes an unfair advantage and unmatched visual aptitude. With regards to technical design, we confidently know we have engineered the very best glasses in the world using the finest in optics and frame materials.

The Outlaw X Series is powered by PILLA ICE IR lenses by ZEISS and is certified to be a perfect optical instrument. The athlete is presented with an unobstructed view without any imperfection or visual disruption.

The Outlaw X6 3 lens set I am selling retails around £750 and is brand new and unused. 
I am asking £450 including RMSD - bag a bargain for Christmas! 
Please PM me with any 
enquiries and I will get straight back to you.

temp-Image-Hp-AKv-O.jpg temp-Image-P8b-BNr.jpg temp-Imagew7-YEc1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...