For Sale: Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Scope

JohnJ64

Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging 640x480 17µm <25mK Rifle Scope

Price: £3,450

Immaculate condition

Highly recommend collection only given the price of this product to ensure both parties are happy with transaction

IMG_3751.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

IMG_3754.JPG

IMG_3755.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3760.JPG

Yes, of course. I'm not doing the night shooting I was expecting to. And I'm standardising my day scopes, so want to release some money from the sale. The scope is in excellent condition, £5K brand new. Interested?

On 13/05/2024 at 09:38, JohnJ64 said:

Yes, of course. I'm not doing the night shooting I was expecting to. And I'm standardising my day scopes, so want to release some money from the sale. The scope is in excellent condition, £5K brand new. Interested?

Thanks for getting back to me mate. The reason why I asked I already have the same scope but I’m considering upgrading to the new HD model so was being nosy to see if this is what you have done so I could ask your honest opinion on if it’s worth the upgrade 

Hi, I've got the 640x480 Accolade 2, and in comparison to the Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro that I'm selling, it's considerably sharper. When I look at both, it's certainly worth the upgrade, and I highly question whether Pulsar will bring a 2K or 4K anytime soon, as that technology is reserved for the military and I believe costs in the region of £30K.

Do you want the scope? By all means, call me on 07879 497 900.