HW100S 177 Walnut Sporter for sale or swap

Have a pretty much brand new and mint “bought new in April” condition HW100s for sale or swaps for night vision /thermal gear for foxing. The gun it topped with a phenomenal leupold Vari X 6-20x50 30mm tubed long range scope. These sell for anywhere from 500 to 700 just on the scope, it came off my 6.5 when I replaced it with an IoR.  Fully dialeable turret system and truly amazing glass “really it is”  sat on Burris XTR Tac rings “£130” new plus a vortex level.  It’s a very good scope set up for any rifle.  

it comes with two mags, original receipts, charging gear, and a selection of pellets “although H&N Ft 4.52 are as good as it gets in that gun” shooting a healthy 11.7ftlbs 

I've recently picked up a large amount of land that requires night shooting foxes. I’ve sat out a few nights and early mornings with my varmint rifles but All my rifles are day guns so ideally I need to get an NV scope and spotter to get some decent night work done.  Im also open to just a thermal spotter.  I have had it down my local gun shop this morning and he offered me 900 for the rifle and scope.  But we both know he has to make a third profit. 

id be happy with £1000 “ I know I could take the scope off and sell it separately but it just adds more faff” for the set up or a swap for night gear of a similar value. 

pictures available upon request, feel free to message and ask and I’ll take pictures at request. 

thanks