Swap .177 Air Rifle for Franchi 12 O/O SG

danielsonson

Hi I have had loads of enquiries and 2 no shows on the Franchi Alcione I have been trying to sell.

I have now decided to take it to the local gundealer who garaunteed me a price (all be it a low one).

But here is one last try to get a bit of value from what is an exceptional gun.

Does anyone have a .177 non-FAC air rifle they would like to swap with my 12g O/U Franchi Alcione SL 28" 1/4 and 1/2 single trigger Shottie?

It is in great condition. with no damage.

I am looking for something I can shoot rats with at night so moderator and or Lamp would be good too.

I guess I am after either a Lightning XL or Xocet or a PCP or Air Magnum as long as it is .177 and near as damned full power.

Scope not needed.

Thanks

DB

• 1 month later...
Have you got any pictures of the Franchi? Lee
Hi everyone the franchi has gone and i now have a new bsa lighting xl fully kitted out with a logun lamp filtes pellets and some 12g carts not bad swap with a gun shop! Thanks

Hi ive the same kind of franchi alcione had for 4-5 years hardly used though, lovely gun for sale 400pounds.. sory to hear about your endevour to sell.... :@)))))

Edited by henry d
Personal details removed

Have you got any pictures of the Franchi?

Lee

Hi i have a franchi alicone ( the same), a little younger than 5 years old , almost perfect cond, hardly used in my few years of owning it, due to having a few other guns. multi choke 28"and chokes offers around 400 500 pounds.....paul