HW 97K FOR SALE. 177

joekid

long stroke/ higher air volume,buttoned piston,MY personal rifle is for sale , its a super smooth performer would suit similar pest controller, the rifle is an 07 model and was bought in march, for clearing bunnies off a golf course and farm land opposite, the golf course is clear of them now , and the turf fields are void of the critters, winter is upon us and im not hanging around in hides,to get the stragglers that are left, im letting them be for next year, the rifle is in lovely condition, theres the slight knocks that have left thir marks on the stock, as small as they are ,it is silent to cock and load , hence my success this year,comes with a 3-12+44 AGS SWAT scope and padded drag bag,(double shoulder straps,) im asking ?270 for this rifle which is a steal, send me a pm for more photos,post-8578-1197203877.jpgthe rifle has had extensive fac work carried out and has a long stroke conversion, which means the piston is shorter than a standard 97 so has 15mm more air volume the underlever comes further back on cocking, it is now legal limit with several inches off the standard spring, the piston has been buttoned,too ,the whole cocking cycle is like glass and can be cocked and loaded silently,

MY personal rifle is for sale , its a super smooth performer would suit similar pest controller, the rifle is an 07 model and was bought in march, for clearing bunnies off a golf course and farm land opposite, the golf course is clear of them now , and the turf fields are void of the critters, winter is upon us and im not hanging around in hides,to get the stragglers that are left, im letting them be for next year, the rifle is in lovely condition, theres the slight knocks that have left thir marks on the stock, as small as they are ,it is silent to cock and load , hence my success this year,comes with a 3-12+44 AGS SWAT scope and padded drag bag,(double shoulder straps,) im asking £270 for this rifle which is a steal, send ma a pm for more photos,post-8578-1197203877.jpg

would you split as i would like the scope for my 97

MY personal rifle is for sale , its a super smooth performer would suit similar pest controller, the rifle is an 07 model and was bought in march, for clearing bunnies off a golf course and farm land opposite, the golf course is clear of them now , and the turf fields are void of the critters, winter is upon us and im not hanging around in hides,to get the stragglers that are left, im letting them be for next year, the rifle is in lovely condition, theres the slight knocks that have left thir marks on the stock, as small as they are ,it is silent to cock and load , hence my success this year,comes with a 3-12+44 AGS SWAT scope and padded drag bag,(double shoulder straps,) im asking £270 for this rifle which is a steal, send ma a pm for more photos,post-8578-1197203877.jpg

would you split as i would like the scope for my 97

Sorry fella, its got to go as a combo, hence the price,the rifle is the long stroke 97k, has more air volume, the under lever cocks further back due to the shorter piston,