Belgian Hammer .410

coptleigh

As some may be aware, my son moved up from this to a 20 bore, so his little .410 is up for grabs, its a tidy little gun , with a skeleton stock,side lever etc so if you want one I'm after £40, hope this is a fair price, I will be guided by those on here who know better than me, Will put a pic on asap, as its at my brothers at the moment, he's the one with the SGC, I'm in the middle of getting mine, of PM me and I'll send them to you direct.

So F2F in the North East if anyone interested, all usual rules apply,SGC holders only etc

Cheers

Alan

SOLD

Edited by coptleigh

As some may be aware, my son moved up from this to a 20 bore, so his little .410 is up for grabs, its a tidy little gun , with a skeleton stock,side lever etc so if you want one I'm after £40, hope this is a fair price, I will be guided by those on here who know better than me, Will put a pic on asap, as its at my brothers at the moment, he's the one with the SGC, I'm in the middle of getting mine, of PM me and I'll send them to you direct.

So F2F in the North East if anyone interested, all usual rules apply,SGC holders only etc

Cheers

Alan

Hi C, is it a single or a double?

:lol: D2D

Cheers

Alan

Sorry mate, should have put its a single

Edited by coptleigh

Cheers

Alan

Sorry mate, should have put its a single

live at bishop auckland how far away from me are you

Is it blackpowder proofed only or nitro as well and are you willing to send it over to the Netherlands?

Would love to see a picture of the gun.

Take care,

Hans

Hi Hans

Its nitro proofed, but no to sending it over to Holland, must be in the UK only.

Cheers

Alan

post-10308-1199915969.jpg