meet in sutton coldfield

martin1

hi every one,

i am martin and i am looking for some one to join on a shoot, lamping or day time..i am not looking for permission and to rob your shoot just some company and to have a lough and a drink after..please let me know if you shoot by me or surrounding areas. i am happy to help do any thing else, beating or picking for example.. i am mature 28 and i will get insured if i have to..

infact while i am here i have some were we could get a shoot but its in walsall if any one fances coming over with me i will enquire about getting on..

how do i know we will get on? i recently bought a rifle and the person said they shoot on there and they wont be using it so ask and they will let you on..

only reason i have not gone is because of distance and i recently had a local shoot...

look forward to any replys

hi every one,

i am martin and i am looking for some one to join on a shoot, lamping or day time..i am not looking for permission and to rob your shoot just some company and to have a lough and a drink after..please let me know if you shoot by me or surrounding areas. i am happy to help do any thing else, beating or picking for example.. i am mature 28 and i will get insured if i have to..

infact while i am here i have some were we could get a shoot but its in walsall if any one fances coming over with me i will enquire about getting on..

how do i know we will get on? i recently bought a rifle and the person said they shoot on there and they wont be using it so ask and they will let you on..

only reason i have not gone is because of distance and i recently had a local shoot...

you may get more replies if you complete your profile info.

hi every one,

you may get more replies if you complete your profile info.

done

not one person local who would do a fellow shooter a favour? :unsure:

i bet there would be loads if i was willing to pay wouldnt there??

so all people on here local to me all shoot back garden then??

any one got a 50 yard garden and like a beer?? :good:

Your going to do well here with an attitude like that :good:

not one person local who would do a fellow shooter a favour? :unsure:

i bet there would be loads if i was willing to pay wouldnt there??

so all people on here local to me all shoot back garden then??

any one got a 50 yard garden and like a beer?? :good:

Your going to do well here with an attitude like that :good:

sorry i didnt mean to come across like that..

i thought meeting for a shoot and a beer would be ok, thats what me and pals used to do and have a good lough with a nice fat barbecue..

if i was on this site a year ago and read a thread like this, i would of done the lad a favour and took him out and had good shoot..

sorry if i come across negative, i did not mean to,just wondering were all my locals go?

again apologiese if you thought i was comming across negative as thats not me i am a good lad i assure you

hi lads and thanx for replys,

hi marco,

were are you from?

i am willing to do any kind of shooting and i have pcp airguns 2 super10s one in 22 one in 177 for long range and another pcp i am selling..

if i could tag along and you get on with me i would apply for shotgun..

i would be happy shooting any thing i can legaly shoot night or day..

i have all proper camo and lamp..

hi winchester,

i understand what your saying but all i ask is the chance and if who ever takes me dont like me for what ever reason just dont invite me again...

i have done the door knocking of farms and golf courses within my limit and it seems that 2 people have all the permission..

just one permission would of done me not the entire area..

as i say i am not after permission but just the chance to get out now and then and meet like minded people..

hi ferretman,

many thanks for your invite but you are real far from me..

i was just after a meet and banter every now and again...

thanks for all replys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks mate,

i have been offered to come out shotgunning a few times..

i think its time for me to apply :good: ..

theres people on here "just no one wants to give any one a chance"..

oh well..

will keep in touch or let people know on here if i get my certificate..

i tryed to get to midlands mob the other day but my brother was bussy "he drives" and " i dont"..

i think it is just the driving..

if i was driving i could get to more farms but all my locals seem to use the same excuse "weve got shot gun and 22"..

i think the same 2 people have all the shoots to tell the truth..

as for me if i got one i would be happy,

never mind going and getting every one available..

just greedy if you ask me..

oh well will speak to you guys soon..

thanks for replys