Worcestershire Gun club

sparkymark

Hi all.

Had a round of 100 English sporting there today. I was totally shocking! :good: 46 out of 100

I like how they Change the stands and targets from week to week. This week there was some real testing targets.

Nice ground too, all the stands are worked around a little stream that cuts thru a wooded area.

Any one here shoot there?

Hi,

I Used to shoot there quite a bit but since ive been driving ive been going out to the shoot in Kinver a bit more as they dont require a 17yr old to have an adult with them to shoot as a junior:yes:

I suppose after shooting there for a year or so its time for a change but all said and done I still think its a very nice ground and the targets are excellent for what started out as a small pub shoot. As you said, the targets there can get quite testing at times but they always seem to be hittable (except for 2 far loopers a couple of weeks ago :yes:, that stand landed me with a 64 which i suppose isnt too bad).

I think my best and worse there are 88 and 34! I'm not sure whether that shows the variation in the targets or my incosistency :D (a bit of both me thinks...although hopefully more of the first one :good: )

Hope you didnt fall asleep, got a bit carried away there

Chris

:good: I used to shoot there alot a couple of years back I think it was always 75bird days I used to do. It really is a nice little ground and the targets can be real good. shot it once where a couple of the stands were FITAS rules and different size clays each time :welcomeani: had some real good mid-week days there.

How did you get on today sparkymark?

I'm usually away at weekends but if you give me some notice I'll come down one weekend seeing as it's only 5 minutes from me!

R

Hello

I trust you had a good weekend ride with the horse?

I had a good day today, impoved my score from last week which is always good. I went on my own today and just asked to be sqaded up and was put with a very very good shooter and a Italien gent shooting with a 20b sbs.

As for notice, well im down there ever sunday so when ever is best for you. I need as much time down there as i can get before i start taking on the "real" thing lol.

Sparky