hopefully new permision coming

LEE D

the farmer from the farm i have permision for has asked me if i have ever thought about going for my FAC so ive been thinking

and i have decided to go for it hes also said that the farm next door is very close freinds with him and they would accept me on there land and give me permision which i am most grateful and thankful for .. i supose i should be making my own effort in asking but i new nothing of it until the other day so i will be going over to seem him next week sometime the land nextdoor is roughly 200 acres with woods spinneys and ponds .. further down the road is another 140 acres and then another 200 or so acres and also 50 to 60 acres of rape ( there are also a few woodies in the area aswel ) the land is over run with mr fox an his gang and crawling with rabbits .... the old barns are also home to a number of rats .... so lookin forward to the next few weeks ..... and the rest ! :lol::good::)