weihrauch hw 77k. 22.

he we have a weihrauch hw 77k. 22 in good condition underlever strong powerfull oxspring fitted and a spare oxspring brand new. gun has a silencer fitted which is not a lot of good to be honest .has strap swivels elescopic sights 4x40 mil dot AGS only selling as i dont use it .£140 no less face to face.sorry cant do the pic thing

If it has an ox spring fitted has it been shot with a chronograph attached and if so what is the ft/lbs as Ox springs have a tendancy to take the rifle over the legal limit and i wouldn't want to buy an illegal firearm as it is a criminal offence to posses an air rifle above the legal limit without that rifle being on a firearms certificate.

Not only is it an offence to posses it is also an offence to sell it, i therefore urge you to get the rifle tested for your own sake and that of the potential new owner

The offence carries a minimum jail term of 5 years(though not heard of anyone getting that yet -possibly due to over crowding of the prisons), you will end up with a criminal record and you will most probably lose all other guns in your possession, which for some shooters can be a lot of moneys worth.

Please let me know via p.m.if the rifle is below the legal limit as i am after a sub 12 ft/lbs Weirauch springer and whereabouts in the country are you as i travel round alot with work

the gun was bought from a proper gun shop ? and i am sure he would of checked this out before selling it as he would be breaking the law and i am certain he would not risk his licence over 1 pellet gun. i think you will find it is illeagal for any shop to sell any gun with out the shop checking the gun out firstly.

i should think this shop in a well known army town would know what he is doing dont you.

Edited by bignoel

I REALLY dont think a gunsmith would have let ANY air rifle out of his gun shop willy nilly he fitted the spring so he is responsible if its over the limit, if it is then her loses his licence and goes to jail. Think he would have checked:D all the best with the sale very good guns would be interested if you could post it:(

Steve