we've got are own springwatch!!

:yp: Just got back home from our pheasent shoot tonight, Club members were up for a work party regarding maintainence work round the two pheasants pens. just then i noticed were fox cubs had been out playing as the grass was all flattened,In the mean time i had asked two other members to have a look over at the second pen. As we watched for a few mins were the clubs had been playing my mobile goes ,its the member from over at the pen, your not going to belive this there is 4 cubs rolling about the grass playing over here!!! Just then out from under a old fulling tree comes 5 of the biggest cubs i have seen in may, F##K ME 9 cubs with in 100 yds of each other rolling and playing in the summer sun....We've got are own springwatch up here i said...Good news is going up a saturday night with a few members,Should get them with the rifle :good: Will keep you posted how me get on

Guest rabgoat

Thats unreal paddy,The last two years I havn't seen a cub out and about yet,must be my deodrant or something :good: ,,Any luck nailing them cubs yet..

Thats unreal paddy,The last two years I havn't seen a cub out and about yet,must be my deodrant or something :good: ,,Any luck nailing them cubs yet..

:good: Hi, will the night went well!! got one cub in the phesant pen, nite nite! Dug out the rest of the little s++ts with the dogs.. 7 in total ?? .All for one One for all.. PS What a nice sun rise we had today..3.15am...I lov the springtime..... :good:

Edited by one shot paddy