243 reloading

well just ordered the gear for reloading .243`s from henrykranks yesterday and the gear should be here in a couple of days

ok its the lee stuff but should be ok at least it will save me having to pay nearly 20 quid a box for .243

so looks like il be having a bit fun setting the dies up as ive never used this kind of stuff before

so fingers crossed all should be ok (i hope) it will aslo save me a fortune aswell

well just ordered the gear for reloading .243`s from henrykranks yesterday and the gear should be here in a couple of days

ok its the lee stuff but should be ok at least it will save me having to pay nearly 20 quid a box for .243

so looks like il be having a bit fun setting the dies up as ive never used this kind of stuff before

so fingers crossed all should be ok (i hope) it will aslo save me a fortune aswell

Nothing wrong with Lee gear, it's as good as any other, and a lot better than some.

What have you ordered? Scales are essential, as is a case length cutting tool.

It's quite relaxing, re-loading, providing that you do it when you want to do it, rather than when you have to because you have run out.

Do it away from any distractions and you won't make mistakes, there's nothing worse than loading a couple of boxes then finding that 20 have no primers in them!

Edit; If you have any problems or doubts, send me a PM.

Edited by bob300w

well i ordered the hand press (as wife wont be pleased if i bolted one to the kitchen table or bench) i already have the scales and powder measure also ordered the deluxe dies aswell

im pretty sure il be odering more stuff as time goes on aswell but i guess it will get me started for now

i got around 500 cases aswell which should last me a while aswell and also a fair few cast bullets with gas checks aswell to practice with

so looks like il be having fun rolling my own as they say