Be nice to each other

Guest Mr Pieman

Sorry to hear of your loss pieman, feel kinda awkard in writing this as i dont know you but, went through a simlar year in 2002 i wont go into detail as i feel it would be inappropriate at this time, however im sure you've heard this a hundred times already but things will get better and im sure there's something around the corner that will bring a smile to your face once again.

PP, I'd previously thought myself a fairly hardened person. On two occasions now you've brought a tear to my eye.

I know I like most of the members on this forum hardly if at all know you, but it would seem we are all united in our sympathies with you.

You are an amazing man to be able to keep going about things in the way that you do, I take my hat off to you sir.

I hope that 2005 is a far better year for you, all the best for it. I know it's little solace but in our own strange (sometimes very strange JimdFish) way i like to think we are here for you. Even if it is to take the ****!

Squint