a companion for bramble

lone wolf

my black lab bramble has new reached the dizzy hieghts of 15 months of age,so i decided to get another labrador to be company for her and also to train as i have done with bramble.after some deliberation of male or female and black,yellow or chocolate i finally aquired the dog that i believe will make an ideal partner for bramble and myself.

i travelled north to south shields and bought a dog that is almost 6 months old.he is a chocolate colour,which i know some people are not exactly wild about as far as being over intelligent but i am a firm believer that its never the dog but the owner/trainer(hope those words don'tnow come back to haunt me).we took him to the vets for his thermal microchip,which was no bother,you could see that he was not used to the lead much,but by the time we had walked home he was much better and then after his final walk of the night before bed he had settled to it with great ease.he was a dog that had been kept inside but a short sharp shock of being put outside for the night with bramble proved not to bad at all.his only barking or whimpering was for bramble to play with him.so today is a whole new life for him and he is back in north yorkshire where he was born(layburn),.i will put some pictures up of him as soon as possible.regards to you all LW