Landrover defender 90

jcf1

SOLD

This is my 90 pickup that I have had for about 9 months. Its done 140k miles. I have been using it as a shooting vehicle, but as my mate now has his discovery its no longer really needed.

As it has been used offroad for shooting it has the obvious dings, dents, scratches etc, the interior is ok, but messy - as you'd expect.

There was some rust to the bulkhead, which I sanded back and filled/primed just to prevent it getting bad (which it isn't) I have repair sections for the windscreen section as well as the bulkhead sides (worth a fair bit of money) which I can throw in. The clutch leaks a little fluid (not a lot) and I have a new replacement master cylinder and slave should you wish to fix it.

It has 4 newish (200 miles old) kumho mud tyres on it

If you wanted it MOTd I know you'd certainly need to get a few bits done - so in the interest of honesty here they are:

Rear fog lamp doesn't work

Headlamp aim needs sorting a bit (10min job)

Wipers probably need a bit of fiddling, although they work fine

Both front suspension arms have worn bushes which need sorting

Brake hoses need replacing (1 front, 1 rear)

Steering ball joint has a lot of play in it

Also has a CD player (a bit old and wonky!) and 2 spots on the front, unwired.

It has an ifor williams back which is canvas covered in camo material with 2 shooting windows, adapted for shooting out of in case you're wondering!

This would be ideal for someone who wants a cheap landy that will be used offroad, or for someone who doesn't mind spending £3-400 to get it on the road.

It has a few days left on the MOT and I'm not going to renew it, so at the moment you can drive it home, at the end of the month you'll need a trailer.

I have been honest about exactly whats wrong with it and that's reflected in the price - which is very cheap. I'm not going to pretend it only needs a little work, or that I've treated her with love and affection - because I'd be lying - but I have given as honest an account of her condition as possible! This landy has always started on the button, every time rain or shine - and has never ever let me down. I'm sure she'll continue to do the same for someone else.

Allegedly the engine has only done 20k miles (so the previous owner told me) - but I have no record of that at all - so its worth ****** all really, just thought I'd mention it!

£700 ovno

Ta!

Pics available or look on my bbs ad...

Edited by jcf1