Shotgun O/U.

tungsten

I have a Beretta 682 Gold which I have been using for clays and the odd pigeon shoot. Last week I went out on a pretty wild terrain rough shoot which didn't do the woodwork on my gun any favours. So Iam looking for a S/H O/U, SST, non ejector(preferably) with 1/4 & 1/2 chokes. upto £300. Midlands area if possible.

Now here is an offer for you.

I have a 12b Baikal D/T Ejector in extremely nice condition (like new) with a stock that has one of its sides broken off – glued back on for a pattern but not safe to use. I have a very nicely figured part machined blank to use for it. A professional stocker would probably take 8 hours to get it to the stage of putting on the finish. I would probably take twice as long so you as a first timer must be prepared to take 4-5 times as long.

You can have the gun and wood for £125 and if you make a mess of it you can buy a s/h stock for about £40 and refinish it and still have a very nice O/U for £165

Pictures - mry716@hotmail.com

Hi ya mate

My dad's got a Bettinsoli 12G O&U 28" fixed choke full & 1/2 i think ? but it is an ejector.

It's in really good condition and would be an ideal rough shoot gun.

Have a look at the gun's for sale section page 2 i believe for some pic's or just pm me your e-mail

Cheers

James